Reciprocity is a word I use a lot.
It’s a mutual exchange, a give and a take.
How great is that?
Now, let’s put it to the test …
Reciprocity through Cause.it.
Cause … what?
Cause.it is a new mobile app that’s out to rev up reciprocity among local business, nonprofits, and volunteers.
Here’s a breakdown of the benefits:
You can volunteer, advocate, and support causes by signing up for one of two options:
- “Say Cause” is a way of promoting a non-profit via social media.
- “Do Cause” is a commitment to participate in a real, live volunteer event.
Either option earns points that can be redeemed for discounts at local businesses.
- Attract and engage new customers with offers while also supporting local causes.
- Recognize and reward existing customers, and build your brand with causes that are important to you.
- Easily partner with and support local nonprofit organizations.
Cause.it helps you design and implement a plan that:
- Integrates and builds your e-mail, direct mail, social media, mobile, and online strategy.
- Provides individuals with personalized content to compel them to give, join, volunteer, or advocate for your organization.
- Acquires new prospects from the personal networks of your existing donor population.
Cause.it is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Why? Just ’cause.