Even though my latest book, Wild Bread, is already on the shelves, we are continuing to add on to it. Lately, we’ve been dreaming of luscious, ooey-gooey, soft cinnamon rolls. As a result, over the last few weeks, we’ve been on a quest to create a sumptuous cinnamon roll. Along the way, we discovered that dates make a wonderful filling that stays put while the cinnamon rolls are baking.
Check out our cinnamon-roll recipe on my Wild Bread chatroom here.
While you’re there, join in on our conversation about everything Wild Bread!
If you haven’t picked up a copy of my latest book, you can find it here.
BAKED ZUCCHINI CHIPS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR, 45 MINUTES
MAKES: ABOUT 1 CUP
1 zucchini, cut into 1/16” thick slices
1 T coconut oil, melted
2 T bread crumbs
1/8 t curry powder
1/8 t dry mustard
1/8 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 225°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine zucchini and coconut oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, curry, dry mustard, and salt. Add mixture to zucchini and stir to combine.
4. Arrange zucchini slices on cookie sheets in a single layer.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, switching the cookie sheets between oven racks about every 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Preheat oven to 225°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Then, in a medium bowl, combine 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/16” slices.
Add 1 T melted coconut oil.
In a small bowl, combine 2 T bread crumbs, 1/8 t curry, 1/8 t dry mustard, and 1/8 t salt.
Add mixture to the zucchini. Stir to combine.
Arrange zucchini slices on cookie sheets in a single layer.
Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, switching the cookie sheets between oven racks about every 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!