Intrepid outdoorswomen, gather ’round!
I’d like you to meet …
That’s right, Earl is a gadget,
not a guy.
(Really—who needs a guy anyway?)
Earl promises to be a remarkably handy fellow to have around. I can imagine when I lived year-round, 30 miles beyond the end of a dirt road, deep in the Idaho wilderness, how handy-dandy getting to know a guy like Earl would have been.
He … okay, it … is a brand spankin’ new off-the-grid gadget that could save your life.
More rugged and durable than any smartphone (and most guys), this little machine boasts:
- a GPS to give you precise readings of your location, direction, and elevation
- weather sensors to accurately forecast changing conditions in the most remote locations
- a transceiver that connects to analog and digital radio frequencies up to 20 miles away
- a glove-friendly infrared touchscreen with 3D joypad and gyroscope
- a laminated solar panel that provides up to 20 hours of battery and charges in 5 hours with direct sunlight
- a water-/dust-/shock-/mud-proof design
Earl just graduated from crowdfunding with flying colors, and it’s gearing up for a full-fledged excursion into the marketplace.
Intrepid as you are, you can be one of the first to get your hands on Earl by pre-ordering (pricing starts at $299, and U.S. shipping is free).
You’ll have Earl in your pack before summer’s end.
Watch out, wilderness, here we come.