Back in the U.S. E.R.

Shocking (cont.)

The next morning Meg was back in the ER with chest pain. There was a moment while we were waiting for the elevator that I was no longer the picture of calm. Meg said, “Momma, if my heart is threatening to go haywire, I need to remain calm. And SO DO YOU.”

After another series of tests, they sent us back to our hotel room for more rest/wait-and-see. And yes, Meg was assigned another adorable doctor. What’s the deal, St. Paul? You need to challenge Grey’s Anatomy. Maybe next spring, Fall for St. Paul?



Leave a comment 5 Comments

  1. waiting to hear how you BOTH are today … and praying!

    • MaryJane says:

      We are GLAD to be home. Meg is still having some strange symptoms but I think it’s just a matter of time and she’ll be fine. Thanks for asking.

  2. Brenda Udy says:

    I just talked to Jordan and she told me of your accident!!! Jo Jo has been pretty worried over you Megan!! Speedy recovery sent your way from the Udy household!!!! We love you!!

  3. Claudia Ramsey says:

    OK…it has almost been a month. I’m not sure if follow-ups have been posted elsewhere, but I’m concerned about Meg. What did they decide and is Meg OK? Afterall, she is a part of our adopted family.

    • MaryJane says:

      Thanks for asking Claudia. Meg went to the doctor again yesterday. Recovery is slow but sure. She’s still having a lot of muscle spasms, rib cage pain, and she tires easily. But every day she feels better. She still can’t lift any weight–hard when you have a 2 and a 4 year old. Today, we have several B&B guests coming and she’s been running around getting everything ready. It’s nice to see good color in her cheeks again.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *