These were full of flavor and a wonderful departure from peanut “butter” cookies. You must try these.
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
BAKE TIME: 10 MINUTES
MAKES: 15 COOKIES
2 T butter, softened
¼ cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
½ cup flour
1 t baking powder
¼ t salt
2 T milk
1 t vanilla
1 cup peanuts, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add egg, and continue to mix until combined.
3. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt together.
4. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Add milk and vanilla. Stir to combine.
5. Fold in chopped peanuts.
6. Drop cookies onto a buttered cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown. Immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Place 2 T of softened butter in a medium bowl.
Stir in ¼ cup sugar.
Add 1 beaten egg.
Place ½ cup flour in a small bowl. Add 1 t baking powder.
Stir in ¼ t salt.
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Add to the butter mixture.
Pour in 2 T milk.
Add 1 t vanilla.
Fold in 1 cup of finely chopped peanuts.
Drop onto a buttered cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Eat up all that peanut-buttery goodness.